Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Suggestion

I have always thought of eliminating my debts but it seems that I cannot just do it. As a conspicuous consumer, what overpowers me most is that certain urge to spend more with the help of some friends who let me owe some real cash in order to ride on with their gigs. I just love throwing parties, and purchasing different sets of attention-grabbing attires, from casual to formal, for every occasion that will get me going. This debt I have does not grow big since the creditors are my real friends. They don’t want me paying large amounts of cash in speedy rates of interest.


Now that eliminating debt has become one great concern for a lot of people, may it be due to personal expenditure or business venture, I suggest to those who have no external debts yet, that you borrow money from friends you can count on in life. There are other ways to deal with the problem of debt. The best way is to abstain from all the unworthy spending if you can’t manage to pay your debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment