Thursday, October 8, 2009

If I Were in Debt, NO!



A few years ago, I kept thinking of questions that would help me come up with the realization that I am already a true-blooded debtor. Seriously, I started making a fool of myself during those times. And, here were the queries:


What makes a debtor? How do I become one? How much should I owe someone to be one great debtor? Will I pay you or not?


Later, I found a debtor in me. Now, I ask everyone:


How do I get out of debt? What must I do to stop this mess? What about my credit? Can I evade bankruptcy? Should I file for one?  What is debt settlement? Will I be impoverished? Will I risk my car for this partnership? Do I need counseling? Am I sick? What’s going on with me? Where are my children? Who are you? Why am I here? What Is a jail?


I salute all debtors for giving us the true concept of borrowing.  It is like breaking someone’s laptop, and I will say, “I owe you a laptop. Thank you, I have a debt now.”


No comments:

Post a Comment